Businesses and Institutions have become more profound with increasing demand for Digital Marketing Skills that interlace the human connection with potential buyers, early adopters and consumers to technology.
In a world of data-driven automated marketing technologies, digital marketing to some degree is something you just cannot hand over to a programmable robot or bot.
With over 20 hours of training, quizzes and practical steps you can follow – this is one of the most comprehensive digital marketing courses available. We’ll cover SEO, YouTube Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and more!
Learn By Doing
The course is hugely interactive with projects, checklists & actionable lectures built into every section.
Learn step by step how to market a business online from scratch across all the major marketing channels.
Follow the steps on screen to get results at work, for own business or for your digital marketing clients.
- Digital Marketing and Technology Evangelism
- Social Media Optimisation
- Building a Simple Website
- Hosting Your Website on a Local Web Server
- Preparing your website to be deployed on a Live Server
- Working with SSL to secure static/dynamic websites.
- Managing a Website Hosting Account through cPanel
- Setting up Corporate Emails on cPanel and Microsoft Outlook
- Student Project Initiation – Website Design
- Email Marketing Campaign
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Implementation of Google Analytics on a live website
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Using FTP Clients to upload and update website content
- Preparing for Charitable organisations
- Managing Time, Tasks and Project Reports
- Freelancing for a Living
- Group Project Presentations by Students
- Training Appraisal Survey
- Laptop or a Mobile Phone with internet connection.
- Interest and Patience in the process of learning.
- A registered Domain Name or a new one while you are learning the lectures.