The workplace demand for digital media skills—creating, managing, integrating and communicating information using Adobe’s video, graphic, web or design software—is on the rise. Adobe certifications help educators effectively teach and validate digital communications skills while providing students and creative professionals with valuable career credentials that demonstrate real-world design prowess to prospective clients and employers.
Adobe Systems’ commitment to excellence and innovation in the realm of creative design is world-renowned. Adobe certification exams are difficult, but those that are up to the challenge will reap the rewards that come with owning the most respected certificates in the digital media industry.
- Adobe certification is the absolute best way to communicate your proficiency in Adobe products.
- Resumes with Adobe certifications get noticed and fast-tracked by hiring managers.
- Adobe certified professionals earn recognition and respect from colleagues and employers.
- Adobe certified professionals receive exclusive updates on Adobe’s latest products and innovations.
- Adobe certified professionals can display Adobe certification logos on their business cards, resumes,
and websites to leverage the power of the Adobe brand.
- Adobe certifications allow you to quickly assess a job candidate’s design skills.
- Businesses can invest in and promote their top employees by getting them Adobe certified.
- Adobe certifications map to specific products and job roles, so businesses can always find the right person for the job.
Adobe Certifications Titles
Taught at SkyPro:
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE)
Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)
Visual Design Using Adobe Photoshop CC
Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator
Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver
Digital Video Using Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Print & Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign
Multiplatform Animations using Adobe Animate CC
Level Up: Earn an Adobe Certified Associate Specialist certificate
More and more, careers in top creative industries require mastery of more than one Adobe Creative Cloud tool. That’s why we’ve created the ACA Specialist certificate. Earning a Specialist certificate allows you to demonstrate your knowledge and expertise with the most common skills required for a specific industry:
Adobe Certified Associate Visual Design Specialist
Complete your ACA certification in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign CC within three years to earn this specialist certificate.
Adobe Certified Associate Web Design Specialist
Complete your ACA certification in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Flash CC within three years to earn this specialist certificate.
For further details on the ACA Specialist program, visit SkyPro Specialist Certifications.
- Advance Concentration
- Print Design Concentration
- Brand Identity Concentration
- Web Design Concentration
- Digital Photography Concentration
- Digital Video Concentration
- Graphic Design Concentration
- Illustration Concentration
- Design Business Concentration
- Digital Concentration
- Advanced Web Design Concentration
Graphic Design for non-Designers
- Web Design
- Motion Graphics
2D – Foundation & Design
2D – Cel Animation
3D Modeling and Animation
- Architectural Visualization
- Product Visualization
- Indie Movie Maker
Compositing for VFX
Game Art and design